Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-23-2018, 05:01 AM   #16
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Tanjamuse provide me an example library where I did some tests. In order to tie up my loose ends in this thread, here is the solution that fits to her needs.

Code:
program: 

tmp1 = template('{#fandoms:sublist(0,2,&)}{#fandom_secondary:sublist(0,2,\,)}/{author}/{title} ({#story_id})');
tmp2 = template('Crossovers/{#fandoms:sublist(0,2,&)}{#fandom_secondary:sublist(0,2,&)}/{author}/{title} ({#story_id})');
tmp3 = template('Multiple Crossovers/{author}/{title} ({#story_id})');
    cmp(
        count(
            field('#fandoms'), 
            ','), 
        re(re(tmp1,': ','_'),',',' - '), 
        re(re(tmp2,': ','_'),',',' - '), 
        tmp3)
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:14 PM   #17
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
How do I make sure that the output is sorted alphabetically?

Example:

Angel The Series, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

becomes

Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Queer Eye for the Straight Guy & Angel The Series

Even if I change the & to commas it still doesn't sort them alphabetically.

This is the template I'm using.

Code:
"program: tmp1 = template('{#parent_fandom}/{#meta_fandom:sublist(0,2,&)}{#fandom_secondary:sublist(0,2,\\,)}/{#story_id}/{author} - {title}'); tmp2 = template('{#parent_fandom}/{#meta_fandom:sublist(0,2,&)}{#fandom_secondary:sublist(0,2,&)}/{#story_id}/{author} - {title}'); tmp3 = template('_ Multiple Crossovers/{#story_id}/{author} - {title}'); cmp(count(field('#meta_fandom'), ','), 2, re(re(tmp1,': ',' '),',',' & '), re(re(tmp2,': ',' '),',',' & '), tmp3)"
I know tmp1 and 2 are the same but I can't figure out how to remove it and still getting the template to work.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert