Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-24-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
ericp20
ericp20 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Error with Sigil Cannot use the program anymore

Hi,
a big problem with Sigil, I create an epub file and I save it but I can't open it with Sigil again, I all the times get this error:

Error info: Cannot load file C:\Users\Pascal\Documents\work\web2\frenchspanish\ FrenchGrammarBook\fg - Copy.epub: ..\..\..\main_code\src\Sigil\Importers\ImportOEBPS .cpp(95): Throw in function void __thiscall ImportOEBPS::ExtractContainer(void)
Dynamic exception type: class boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<struct CZipExceptionWrapper>
std::exception::what: Unknown exception
[struct error_string *] = Invalid argument.

i cant use the program anymore and all my work is unusable, anybody can help?
ericp20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I've responded to your issue on the tracker.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert