Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #16
Ashley M
Ashley M began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
Question black heart

I just discovered Black Silk. What a hidden gem! I can't seem to find Black Heart though. What's up with that? Somebody please give me a sign (or a link)
Ashley M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #17
JanG
Groupie
JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Laptop; Kobo Clara
Hi Ashley, I just PM'd you with a link, but I'll post it here as well. I have been writing, but I haven't been publishing, just posting at FictionPress. Here's a link to my profile there: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/656746/The_Brit.

I've written a series of short prequel stories in the Black Silk Universe called Life in the Shadows which are posted at FictionPress. I intend to edit them and publish them in anthology form. An explanation of what happened to the sequel to Silk is given in the introduction to Life in the Shadows at FictionPress.
JanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Please, please make these stories available at SmashWords so that we can easily download them in ebook formats.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #19
JanG
Groupie
JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.JanG got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Laptop; Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Please, please make these stories available at SmashWords so that we can easily download them in ebook formats.
I'm in the process of editing LitS in order to publish at Feedbooks and Smashwords. The cover art is giving me some trouble though, I'm having difficulty finding non-copyright pictures of the kind I'm looking for

In the meantime, you could always do a copy and paste of the story into a Word Doc then run it through Calibre to convert it to the format you need .
JanG is offline   Reply With Quote