Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot
thianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litter

Device: iPad
A Matter of Oaths for free

Over at tor.com, there's a post on free ebook by Helen Wright. I checked her website, www.arkessian.com, and found 3 versions: pdf, epub and mobi.

cheers,
tlpp
thianliongpatpoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Looks interesting. Thanks for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thianliongpatpoh View Post
free ebook by Helen Wright. I checked her website, www.arkessian.com, and found 3 versions: pdf, epub and mobi.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
duskdawns
Enthusiast
duskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-booksduskdawns has learned how to read e-books

Device: none
Nice catch TLPP!

I hadn't seen any free ebooks on Tor.com since The Buried Pyramid and Spiritwalk, so am glad to know they're still coming.
duskdawns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Thank you very much. I like that she put up a tip jar as well.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote