Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
karo02
Enthusiast
karo02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
new user of sony prs 505

Hello everybody,

I read 3 or 4 books a week, and I'm tired of having tons of books in my bag when I'm going on holiday, so I've been waited for a long time for an e-book reader...
Since Amazon launched the Kindle last year, I've been wondering when this device would be available in France : not so soon I guess.
So I couldn't resist buying the sony PRS 505, available in France for a month now.
This device is really great, but the ebook catalog in French isn't very large yet, so I guess I'll read a lot in English for a time.

I'm really happy to join the ebook reading community !
karo02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello karo02, I wish i had the time to read as much as you get to
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi karo02 and welcome to the Forum. Like Ervserver I wish I had that much time to feed my addiction, er, I mean time to read.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
Nola_Gal
Nola_Gal began at the beginning.

Device: laptop; blackberry
I wish I could read in two languages!

Welcome from another newbie!
Nola_Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #5
CSI_Basel
CSI_Basel began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi

Can you tell me where in France you managed to get one. I live in Switzerland and I can't find it here.

Thanks
CSI_Basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
in France it is available at the Fnac stores : http://telephone-gps-mp3.fnac.com/a2...To=0&Nu=1&Fr=0

i am not sure whether they will ship it to Switzerland, but if not B&H photo will (they are in New York, however, so it may take longer and also you may have to pay customs duties).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote