Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #46
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Is everyone going to have to call in? Where does the credit show if you got it?
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #47
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
You are supposed to get notified of the credit coupon by the 7th.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #48
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I checked my account today and I do have a $10 credit. It's early, though, and may be due to my sending them an email...

ETA: Yes, indeed. A person had to fix the credit, but readily agreed that the classics qualified and blamed it on a computer glitch...
Good to know, thanks. Hopefully they'll handout the credits without everyone having to email them to complain. The credits are supposed to show up before May 7th, so I'll wait till then.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #49
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
I contacted them because the counter had reset and was showing I would not get the credit. If you didn't check that before the end of the month, I'd wait until the 7th and see if it does show up.

The amount shows in the top right corner, underneath your name and number of credits:

Available Balance: $10.00
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #50
ApK
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
The amount shows in the top right corner, underneath your name and number of credits:

Huh. So it does. It wasn't there last night...must have taken a while to show up.
Advert
Old 05-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #51
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I contacted them because the counter had reset and was showing I would not get the credit. If you didn't check that before the end of the month, I'd wait until the 7th and see if it does show up.
Yeah I didn't think to check. I don't have the credit yet but I don't mind waiting. Less phone calls I have to make the better.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #52
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yeah I didn't think to check. I don't have the credit yet but I don't mind waiting. Less phone calls I have to make the better.
I just emailed them and included my order numbers (which you can, with effort, find on the Audible website, since they don't appear to email you a receipt).
Old 05-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #53
odiakkoh
Guru

Well I got my credit today without having to contact them.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #54
ApK

OK, ethical dilemma here, people.
I just got the coupon, too, so now I have $20 in my account.
Do I report the over-credit or spend it quickly?

While waiting for your collective guidance, I'm going to go shop for $20 audiobooks.....
Old 05-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #55
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Yay, my $10 coupon showed up this morning.

Apk, koland mentioned receiving a $10 coupon for an anniversary (?), so maybe you qualified for another $10 that way?
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #56
ApK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Apk, koland mentioned receiving a $10 coupon for an anniversary (?), so maybe you qualified for another $10 that way?
No, but that's what I'll tell myself if I have trouble sleeping.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #57
odiakkoh
Guru

Hmm...interesting dilemma. Not sure what I would do but I wouldn't blame you if you just kept it.

Well I just got 15 new audiobooks for my son and 7 cents got charged on my card lol. I think he'll be happy.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #58
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
oh! $10 credit popped up on mine too! I first logged on and nothing, then it appeared!

And I received an email to buy three extra credits for 20% off this morning! They credited the $10 freebie to the purchase, so my credits end up being $8.63 a piece. WIN WIN!

Last edited by bookratt; 05-04-2012 at 12:06 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #59
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Looks like I doubled up, as well.....

And I used my $10 free credit last month to buy these in the first place.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:32 PM   #60
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got my credit this morning too!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible