Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question Maybe silly - very late...or both ?

It's looked like Astak has all but completely abandoned the ereader market for some time now.

I have found I like my EZReader so much that I would even buy one new - IF it could be found.

Last ones seemed to be at Frys, but they vanished fast.

Has anyone seen any new EZReaders for sale anyplace lately at all ?

Is Astak out of the game completely ?
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post
It's looked like Astak has all but completely abandoned the ereader market for some time now.

I have found I like my EZReader so much that I would even buy one new - IF it could be found.

Last I heard from them they were thinking about reentering the market with different products. You can certainly continue to find the equivalent of the EZReader from other sources. Jinke (Hanlin), lBook, and others continue to make them available. Check the wiki for many sources for these and other eBook readers from Jinke using similar firmware.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post

I just purchased a new reader device so if you're in the market for an Astak you may have mine. It's used but has been well cared for. Let me know.
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Replied via PM...
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
astak, ezreader