Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I am a member of Books on Board but did not find any way to "get" a free download. I spent a good 15 minutes clicking away to no end.
If you use the link from the ebookweek site, you end up on an audiobook page (don't ask me why, when it's Ebook week, not AUDIObook week!). At the bottom of that page is a link to a free Sherlock Holmes collection. I assumed that was their freebie (there are a few others that are pretty much the same PD stuff, if you really, really hunt for it).

Looks like AllRomance now has something up (haven't found it on omnilit), but they were down all of Sun and Mon that I tried to check them.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #17
rocketgranny
rocketgranny is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Ref: Neil Marr Post #10 above.

You can tell your friend what happened to me. Last week, I downloaded a freebie from Barnes & Noble, "First Light Chronicles" Omnibus by Randolph Lalonde ... and now I'm hooked! So Yes, Mr Lalonde will make sales from me that he wouldn't have otherwise.

RocketGranny
rocketgranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert