Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 08:09 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMooch View Post
SWEEEEEET. Didn't know about that. The obvious question though is what devices can I read it on? Can I put it on my Sony Reader? Kindle? Palm? Blackberry?

Searching for answers on the site now.

Thanks Natch!
For the Sony Reader, get the LIT or RTF version and convert.

For the Kindle, Palm, or Blackberry you can use the Mobi version as it stands.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:10 AM   #32
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Alert View Post
I'm PO'd that SonyConnect store wants approx. $25 for the new Clive Cussler books and yet I can buy the same book in hardback at COSTCO for approx. $16!! How can this be?

Sony doesn' seem to be interested in increasing readership through lower prices than hard or paperback novels.
It's nothing to do with Sony. The publisher sets the price.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #33
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I didn't find anything from Malazan series by Steven Erikson as well as the last book by Robin Hobb - Renegade's Magic: Book Three of The Soldier Son Trilogy
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:23 PM   #34
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Smile Anticipating perhaps a bit too much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
I didn't find anything from Malazan series by Steven Erikson as well as the last book by Robin Hobb - Renegade's Magic: Book Three of The Soldier Son Trilogy
Well, when I looked on the Amazon Website, Renegade's Magic doesn't come out in hardback until Jan 8th--another month and a bit.

Baen brings out e-ARCs, but I've never heard of any other publisher doing it.

I'm guessing the Kindle edition will come out either with the hardback, or with the paperback release depending on how seriously Eos takes the Kindle.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #35
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
Well, when I looked on the Amazon Website, Renegade's Magic doesn't come out in hardback until Jan 8th--another month and a bit.

Baen brings out e-ARCs, but I've never heard of any other publisher doing it.

I'm guessing the Kindle edition will come out either with the hardback, or with the paperback release depending on how seriously Eos takes the Kindle.
Yeah, you are right. I forgot to mention it. In a few days after I posted here I have noticed that it was not published in the USA yet. What confused me was that it was published in the UK in June, so I never paid attention on publication date in the USA.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert