Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 01:58 AM   #16
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Android is a linux operating system with a google later on top of it. The application are all in java.

The OS is an open source platform so you should have aceas and complete control over your device.

As for the apps, there are over 70000 apps available not quite as much as the iPhone but close enough
Oh, I know android. But I don't know it, if you get my drift. I've never experienced it, so I've no idea how it would compare to my current devices, especially in terms of reading software.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
No one is going to confuse Wee-Wee Pads with the iPad. For one thing, once a Wee-Wee Pad is put to use it doesn't last as long as the iPad.

Another thing. Wee-Wee Pads are not under the control of Steve Jobs. Any puppy of any type from anywhere may go on the Wee-Wee Pad.

Just try that with an $800 iPad.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert