After many tries I converted "WordNet 3 Infused IT English to Italian"
from mobi to kobo format.
I thought it'd be great to share it.
Thank you
__taori__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:33 AM   #422
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
tabfiles/stardict conversion

Hi, I have few dictionaries in tabfiles and stardictfiles that I'd want to convert to mobi dictionary, but I can't because I've only the old version of Penelope that doesn't allow the mobi convesion (and I haven't linux to run the new version).

I'll send the file via email
Could anyone help me?
(At least telling me how to do)

Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #423
baran
baran began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hello. Can you please convert this " http://www.babylon-software.com/free...ish/57002.html " English to Turkish dictionary to kobo format ?

I would be in your debt. Thank you in advance...
baran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:21 AM   #424
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by baran View Post
Hello. Can you please convert this " http://www.babylon-software.com/free...ish/57002.html " English to Turkish dictionary to kobo format ?

I would be in your debt. Thank you in advance...
English-Turkish
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-tr.zip (7.68 MB, 1176 views)
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:53 AM   #425
baran
baran began at the beginning.

Best thing that ever happened to me in the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
English-Turkish
Thank you very much my sir...It is men like you that will save the world..
baran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:00 AM   #426
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Elrond_v1 - english-italian multidictionary

Hi to all!
I've about spilled blood to edit an excellent english-italian multidictionary
The link is here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1drb...ew?usp=sharing

Please share

Last edited by Owl_; 05-17-2020 at 05:45 PM.
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:22 PM   #427
Lorys
Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H2O
Hello.
Can anyone please help me converting this http://http://www.babylon-software.com/free-dictionaries/languages/romanian/RDE--Dictionar-EN-RO---cuvinte/48848.html English-Romanian (en-ro) dictionary to Kobo format.

I would be in your debt. Best regards.
Lorys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:30 PM   #428
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorys View Post
English-Romanian (en-ro) dictionary to Kobo format.
Check, please
dicthtml-en-ro
I converted BGL -> stardict (pyglossary) ->Kobo (penelope)
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:43 PM   #429
Lorys
Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.Lorys shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
Check, please
dicthtml-en-ro
I converted BGL -> stardict (pyglossary) ->Kobo (penelope)
Thank you!
You're the BEST!
Lorys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:30 AM   #430
grburght
grburght began at the beginning.

I am looking for an extensive English-Dutch dictionairy for KOBO
grburght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:58 PM   #431
jetfin
Enthusiast
jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KPW, K3, K2i, K2US
Cro-Eng dictionary???

Quote:
Also I find you this dictionary http://www.babylon-software.com/free...ary/65962.html, word count 284,256.
I don't suppose somebody could convert the opposite of above Eng-Cro, the Cro-Eng version? -> http://www.babylon-software.com/free...ary/65949.html
jetfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:22 PM   #432
orwell71
orwell71 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura h2o Edition 2
Hi, I've bought an Aura H2O edition 2 and looking for an English-Hungarian dictionary. I found one already but it isn't working. The reader can't see it. Thanks for any help.
orwell71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #433
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Croatian-English dictionary.
English-Hungarian dictionary.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml-cr-en.zip (3.55 MB, 644 views)
File Type: zip dicthtml-en-hu.zip (1.92 MB, 717 views)
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 07:07 AM   #434
orwell71
orwell71 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura h2o Edition 2
Thank you

Quote:
English-Hungarian dictionary.
Thank you so much for the quick help, I had to rename it to a preinstalled version (en-fr) and now it's working perfectly.
You are the best!
orwell71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:32 AM   #435
jetfin
Enthusiast
jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jetfin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KPW, K3, K2i, K2US
Quote:
Thank you so much!!!
jetfin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo dictionaries