Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-27-2018, 05:18 PM   #31
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I usually buy the sleep cover for whatever e-reader I have, but I almost always never end up using it. Just because to me it makes it more heavy and clunky to hold, so I go without. But it's good to have for traveling.
I seem to be the odd man out in this regard, I don't mind heavy and clunky. I use to buy the battery case for my iPads because it was a lot easier to replace the case than the internal battery, but no one seems to make them anymore.

My current iPad pro 12.9 is about two and a half years old now, and I'm noticing that the battery isn't lasting nearly as long as it use to. I plan to get a new one because I want the 512 GB version, but I wouldn't be real happy having to take it in to replace the battery if I wanted to keep it. That's why I always use a mophie battery case for my iPhone.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote