Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-20-2022, 06:23 PM   #1
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Question Dropbox module fail - DB keeps changing token!

The module wont get folder list and when I go to the 'app' on Dropbox, I notice that it is offering me to 'Generate access token'.

Then it generates a different one to the one on my device.

I only just started using it after trying it out a few months ago, and its the second time this has happened.

Anyone know what to do?
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 06:34 PM   #2
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

I found this but how would I do it?

"Authorization codes are temporary, and can only be used once. So, instead of trying to re-use an authorization code or authorizing the app each time, you should store and re-use the resulting access token, passing it directly to the DropboxClient constructor."

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Drop...it/td-p/131351
Advert
Old 10-20-2022, 06:37 PM   #3
LivresInOz
LivresInOz

I notice 'local folder' is not set.
Cause?
Old 10-20-2022, 08:25 PM   #4
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Get the latest nightly build of KOReader or wait a couple of days for the October release.
Then go to https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/9496 and read the instruction on how to get Dropbox refresh token.
In KOReader create new Dropbox cloud storage with your refresh token and app_key:app_secret.
Enjoy.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:49 AM   #5
LivresInOz
LivresInOz

Thanks alot!
Dropbox, really making it easy for the customers lol...
Advert