Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM   #16
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (retired), Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is it that doesn't work with 22H2?
With how much you care about people being on the latest OS version, I'm wondering if you work for Microsoft.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
With how much you care about people being on the latest OS version, I'm wondering if you work for Microsoft.
We did find out that if your version of Windows 10 is not updated enough, Calibre 6 won't work.

With the new change to DLLs in Calibre 6, maybe Windows 11 needs to be up-to-date. I cannot say for sure as I am up-to-date.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #18
enuddleyarbl
Evangelist
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
The things that I can remember specifically about 22H2 is the re-introduction of AMD SCEP certificate errors and the complete breakage of the built in Backup software. There were several other annoying things here and there. But, it turns out that when I'd reported them my Microsoft Account ID was associated with the Insider program (even though I'd left it years ago). I've since managed to clear that up. But that means I can no longer see those reports (apparently the apocalypse will occur if people see reports from people in other programs).
enuddleyarbl is online now   Reply With Quote