Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #811
breakmeouttahere
breakmeouttahere began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kt3 5.13.5
i tried rebooting from the restart menu and then copy the hotfix and update, but it said error 007 and didnt work. now i wonder, what did i do wrong. at the sideloading content part, is there like a special animation or something? cause i just clicked done and that was it. also, is there like a trick to copying the .zip and .json files maybe? i created a folder,'.demo' and put both in there, the .zip unpacked. the .bin file just disappeared from the root directory. i understand that being Kindle (F):/
and yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me actually
:/
breakmeouttahere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak