Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #1
jmlarsen
jmlarsen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader
Sony PRS-T1 to Kobo

Merry Christmas all,

Just a quick question. If I were to buy a Kobo Ereader would all the books I have on my Sony PRS-T1 transfer to the Kobo.

Jayne
jmlarsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 07:44 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. I can think of two answers:

If you had a Sony account when they closed, the account and all the books should have been transferred to a Kobo account. These books will download to a new Kobo if you sign into that account.

Or:

Any sideloaded books on the Sony can be sideloaded to the Kobo device. I don't think there are any format that the Sony could handle that the Kobo cannot. So, any sideloaded books on the Sony can be sideloaded to the Kobo device. This includes books with Adobe DRM if you activate the device using ADE.

Hopefully one of those answers is what you are after.

And Merry Christmas (just 15 minutes left here).
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2015, 07:54 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved OUT of General Discussion.....[sigh]....which is NOT a forum for specific questions on ebook readers, because we have Forums for dedicated ebook readers. Now moved to the Kobo Forum.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-25-2015 at 07:59 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote