Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-12-2016, 05:16 AM   #286
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
I did not pay attention to tags, my priority were the different pages.
I will look after the tags in the next version.
New update with fix for tags and rating due to the website changes of Bol
v.3.8.8 available at the start of this thread.

Enjoy!
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:42 AM   #287
redlob
Connoisseur
redlob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O edition 2, Kobo Libra 2
Much appreciated, thank you!
redlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #288
Dompie
Connoisseur
Dompie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura & Kobo Libra
================================================== =====
STUPID ME!!!!!!!! At #283 Pr.BarnArt solved this problem already STUPID STUPID STUPID
I believe the guys at BOL have made some changes I believe.
When I search wit Author and Title only I get (often) No Result. But when I put the searchstring from teh logging in my browser BINGO result.

Example: Author:Olga van der Meer Title: De puzzel voltooid gives NO Result, but when I entered the search string from the logging in my browser (https://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoek...equestid=17572) I get three results?????

BTW Adding ISBN (9789020527315) doesn't change the result?

Logging version 3.8.7:
Plugin BOL_NL failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 44, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 281, in identify
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 364, in _parse_search_results
KeyError: u'search for ebooks only'

STUPID ME!!!!!!!! At #283 Pr.BarnArt solved this problem already STUPID STUPID STUPID

Last edited by Dompie; 07-03-2016 at 05:08 AM. Reason: NOT an error! I had not read #283
Dompie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:19 AM   #289
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post

Old 07-03-2016, 05:57 AM   #290
Dompie
Connoisseur

it is working like a charm
Advert
Old 07-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #291
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Bol or Calibre gives problems. Sometimes i cant find a book. Almost every book i searched for he cant find.

Complot in Congo with isbn he cant find it. Then i searched again and then he find the metadata.
The book - Fabels en Flirten from Kyra Rutgers & Matthieu Slee with isbn 9462041784 he cant find it in Bol

The new lay out in the omschrijving is strange. Like this. You get first 4 or 5 spaces and recensies not in bold and no space between after

Als Tara's charmante echtgenoot Nick haar plotseling verlaat, vlucht Tara naar hun vakantiehuis in de Noorse bergen. Daar raakt ze al snel betrokken bij het roerige familieleven van de achtjarige Jesse. Marije zoekt vanwege haar uitgebluste huwelijk troost in een spannende relatie met Tara's ex, totdat ze tot haar schrik zijn levensgevaarlijke andere kant leert kennen...

Een (ont)spannende familieroman over twee bijzondere vrouwen van geliefd auteur Elly Koster, die zich afspeelt in het prachtige Noorwegen.

Recensie(s)
Dit boek kent twee hoofdpersonen. Allereerst Tara Holthuis die door haar man Nick aan de kant wordt gezet omdat hij

Why not so

Als Tara's charmante echtgenoot Nick haar plotseling verlaat, vlucht Tara naar hun vakantiehuis in de Noorse bergen. Daar raakt ze al snel betrokken bij het roerige familieleven van de achtjarige Jesse. Marije zoekt vanwege haar uitgebluste huwelijk troost in een spannende relatie met Tara's ex, totdat ze tot haar schrik zijn levensgevaarlijke andere kant leert kennen...

Een (ont)spannende familieroman over twee bijzondere vrouwen van geliefd auteur Elly Koster, die zich afspeelt in het prachtige Noorwegen.

Recensie(s)

Dit boek kent twee hoofdpersonen. Allereerst Tara Holthuis die door haar man Nick aan de kant wordt gezet omdat hij

Last edited by Wipneus; 07-20-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:01 PM   #292
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Now bol find nothing anymore.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:44 PM   #293
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
I have to analyze again, they now also serve different pages for the searchresults .
That's why you get a result sometimes and another time no results.
It is quiet possible they also modified the productpages. Have to take a look at that too.
It takes some time I think.
Thanks for the call.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:50 AM   #294
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Ok, it took some time, but I did some homework
New version 3.8.9 available at the start of this thread.
ISBN search was modified and searchpages also are served in a random different style.

Wipneus, Thanks for notifying

Enjoy
Old 07-29-2016, 08:16 AM   #295
Dompie
Connoisseur

YESyesYES

It is working again!!

PR.BarnArt
Old 07-30-2016, 10:16 AM   #296
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Super Thanks PR.Barnart.

One thing. Now i get almost everytime in labels Literatuur. Sometimes the book is an Roman or Thriller or something else.

Can you change something in the Comment?

Klasse Bedankt !!
Een ding. Nu krijg ik als ik meta download dat er in de labels regel Literatuur komt te staan terwijl dit misschien niet altijd het geval is. Soms is het een roman of een thriller of iets anders.

Kan jij iets veranderen in het commentaar?
Old 07-30-2016, 01:55 PM   #297
janvm
janvm began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
New version 3.8.9 available at the start of this thread.
Thank you Pr.Barnart for the fix, can't do without your plugin
janvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:32 AM   #298
jefkeklakke
jefkeklakke began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Had to try sometimes 3 or 4 time before it worked,
but with the new version (3.8.9) it's works all the time.

Many thanks to you Pr.BarnArt
jefkeklakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:52 AM   #299
Tijntje
Tijntje began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Getting SSL errors with version 3.8.9

Quote:
calibre, version 2.63.0
ERROR: No matches found: <p>Failed to find any books that match your search. Try making the search <b>less specific</b>. For example, use only the author's last name and a single distinctive word from the title.<p>To see the full log, click "Show Details".

Running identify query with parameters:
{u'identifiers': {u'isbn': u'9789085500025', u'goodreads': u'11834373'}, u'authors': [u'Erica Spindler'], u'title': u'Voor het oog van de duivel', u'timeout': 30}
Using plugins: BOL_NL
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** BOL_NL ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', u'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.710999965668
Plugin BOL_NL failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 46, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 260, in identify
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 167, in create_query
File "urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
File "urllib2.py", line 431, in open
File "urllib2.py", line 449, in _open
File "urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
File "urllib2.py", line 1240, in https_open
File "urllib2.py", line 1197, in do_open
URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)>

************************************************** ******************************
The identify phase took 0.81 seconds
The longest time (0.711000) was taken by: BOL_NL
Merging results from different sources and finding earliest publication dates from the worldcat.org service
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
Tijntje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #300
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijntje View Post
Getting SSL errors with version 3.8.9
According to the log the problem is related to (missing) (root-)certificates on your computer.
As I mentiomed earlier I am not familiar with that kind of issues, but if you google you get a lot of hits( osX , windows and Linux, also depending on the python version that is running).
You can also take a look in this thread under number 257 and before that.