Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #1231
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
The 50% of code worked for me!

I swear, I love the coupon codes, but sometimes it can be a pain to find a book I want that the code works on!

This time, I got a book by Octavia Butler, who I've been meaning to try out for awhile.
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #1232
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Ditto! It just feels...wrong to not use a good code.
Couldn't agree more.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #1233
frddgls
Connoisseur
frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Forma, iPad, Samsung Galaxy A20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn View Post
The 50% of code worked for me!

This time, I got a book by Octavia Butler, who I've been meaning to try out for awhile.
I used this code on an Octavia Butler title as well.
frddgls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #1234
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Thanks!
It just worked for: Gregor the Overlander Collection (Books 1-5)
By Suzanne Collins, retail for this was $34.95/ Kobo sale price is $21.69 and after the 50% off = $10.85! (69% off retail)

-So, you might want to try the code on the Book Collections too.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #1235
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Thank you I picked up a Lee Child book for my dad with the 50% off code
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #1236
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
In anticipation of being able to use codes on HarperCollins, Hachette and Simon & Schuster books, I went through all the codes I could find and tested them on a "virgin" account.

Here's what I've found to be working . . this evening.
% Code
20 welcome20
20 anniversary20
25 1x2530ca2
25 1x2561ca2
25 1x2590us
25 1x2530us
25 2x25180us
25 sep0725XY (expires 9-10?)
25 1x2561row
25 1x2561au
25 1x2561uk
25 1x2561us
25 2x25180us
25 2x25180ca
25 2x25180row
25 2x25180au
25 2x25180uk
25 1x2530au
25 1x2530row
25 1x2530uk
25 1x2530us
25 1x2590row
25 1x2590au
25 1x2590uk
25 1x2590us
30 56b6c230
35 56b6c435
35 thankyou812
35 thankyou2012
50 GBSave50Sept (expires 9/12?)
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #1237
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
In anticipation of being able to use codes on HarperCollins, Hachette and Simon & Schuster books,
I got an email today from Books on Board saying that HarperCollins books were on sale. I remember trying to use coupons on some of them at Kobo, but now can't remember which books I wanted that I didn't get because I was unable to use coupons.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #1238
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I've updated the OP with the information from apesmom. Thanks!
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:15 AM   #1239
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
In anticipation of being able to use codes on HarperCollins, Hachette and Simon & Schuster books, I went through all the codes I could find and tested them on a "virgin" account.

Here's what I've found to be working . . this evening.
% Code
20 welcome20
20 anniversary20
25 1x2530ca2
25 1x2561ca2
25 1x2590us
25 1x2530us
25 2x25180us
25 sep0725XY (expires 9-10?)
25 1x2561row
25 1x2561au
25 1x2561uk
25 1x2561us
25 2x25180us
25 2x25180ca
25 2x25180row
25 2x25180au
25 2x25180uk
25 1x2530au
25 1x2530row
25 1x2530uk
25 1x2530us
25 1x2590row
25 1x2590au
25 1x2590uk
25 1x2590us
30 56b6c230
35 56b6c435
35 thankyou812
35 thankyou2012
50 GBSave50Sept (expires 9/12?)
Apesmom, thank you for doing this, and to GOAT for always keeping the thread updated as well. SO nice of you guys!

I wonder will the new pricing be US only, or will it [crosses fingers] help Canadian pricing as well, time will tell...
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #1240
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Apesmom, thank you for doing this, and to GOAT for always keeping the thread updated as well. SO nice of you guys!
Ditto! You guys have saved me a lot of money! I am now running out of books on my tbr list that are discountable.

Quote:
I wonder will the new pricing be US only, or will it [crosses fingers] help Canadian pricing as well, time will tell...
I hope so too. I would think that even if prices don't change, the coupons will be able to be applied to more books.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #1241
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Ditto! You guys have saved me a lot of money! I am now running out of books on my tbr list that are discountable.

I hope so too. I would think that even if prices don't change, the coupons will be able to be applied to more books.
I hope so too treadlightly!

Just got Kobo email: Get these Scandinavian bestsellers for $1.99 — today only! Hurry, you only have one day to get your hands on this great deal!

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/stock...1newreleasesCA
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #1242
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I got an email today from Books on Board saying that HarperCollins books were on sale. I remember trying to use coupons on some of them at Kobo, but now can't remember which books I wanted that I didn't get because I was unable to use coupons.
I figured out some of HarperCollins books I was looking at buying... Now, my question is why is HarperCollins the only one we're seeing this on? Simon & Schuster and Hachette were also involved in the settlement. There are books I want from them as well that are still saying "Price set by publisher."
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #1243
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
I hope so too treadlightly!

Just got Kobo email: Get these Scandinavian bestsellers for $1.99 — today only! Hurry, you only have one day to get your hands on this great deal!

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/stock...1newreleasesCA
Thanks!
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #1244
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Now, my question is why is HarperCollins the only one we're seeing this on? Simon & Schuster and Hachette were also involved in the settlement. There are books I want from them as well that are still saying "Price set by publisher."
Because they haven't finished negotiating their new contracts with booksellers yet would be my guess.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #1245
ubermanx
ubermanx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ubermanx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ubermanx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ubermanx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Vox - Kobo Touch - Blackberry Playbook - Apple iPad
Anyone able to confirm if HarperCollins Canada is included in this? As of just now Kobo codes still do not work yet.
ubermanx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals