Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #1171
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Is anyone having any luck with the 40%-45% discount codes? All the ones I've tried today are no longer valid.
The ac4auto45 one worked earlier this week. I plan to try it again next week, because it seems to have reset every week this month.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #1172
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Is anyone having any luck with the 40%-45% discount codes? All the ones I've tried today are no longer valid.
I had no luck with them today either.

Got this in email today:

Fans of The Hunger Games will love Suzanne Collins' Underland Chronicles. The first eBook is $1.99 for 24-hours only!

It let me apply 35% discount coupon also.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #1173
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I had no luck with them today either.

Got this in email today:

Fans of The Hunger Games will love Suzanne Collins' Underland Chronicles. The first eBook is $1.99 for 24-hours only!

It let me apply 35% discount coupon also.
LOL... that's one of the ones that Google reduced to $1.99 as well. Guess they all follow each other... One of the benefits of non-agency pricing: competition... and the consumer wins!
Old 08-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #1174
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Get 25% off select titles!
Find a great read for the weekend!
PROMO CODE: aug2425ab
Offer expires August 27, 2012, 11:59 PM.
One promo code per customer.
Got this in an e-mail just now.

There is a "browse now" button associated with it, but it worked for me on a non-agency book that was NOT on the list. YMMV...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:45 AM   #1175
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
LOL... that's one of the ones that Google reduced to $1.99 as well. Guess they all follow each other... One of the benefits of non-agency pricing: competition... and the consumer wins!
Strange - must have been non-US, since it was $5.79 when I checked it.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #1176
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Strange - must have been non-US, since it was $5.79 when I checked it.
It was US, but it's not on sale any more.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #1177
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Switch by Megan Hart is Kobo's Pinterest Deal of the Week. 25% off with code pin25. Good through Thurs, 8/30.

Megan Hart writes excellent erotic romance.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #1178
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keslynn View Post
Switch by Megan Hart is Kobo's Pinterest Deal of the Week. 25% off with code pin25. Good through Thurs, 8/30.

Megan Hart writes excellent erotic romance.
Now Kobo's going to make me sign up for Pinterest, too? They tryly are the devil... Too many social networks...
Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #1179
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
It was US, but it's not on sale any more.
Selected US, then, since I checked during "the day" of the sale a couple of times and it never dropped for me (at least, not that particular one/series).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #1180
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Kobo may start limiting discount codes in anticipation of the DOJ settlement.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #1181
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Kobo may start limiting discount codes in anticipation of the DOJ settlement.
Hopefully not... It would be great to be able to use coupons on nearly everything.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #1182
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Now Kobo's going to make me sign up for Pinterest, too? They tryly are the devil... Too many social networks...
And I found out about the Pinterest deal from Twitter.
What a tangled social web...
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #1183
Marbles
Zealot
Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.Marbles got an A in P-Chem.

Device: KoboTouch & Kobo Vox iPad2
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
30% off - 56b6c230
expires August 23rd - one per customer
Just used this one now thanks
Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #1184
montealan
Enthusiast
montealan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One, Likebook T80D
I bought tons of books on KOBO using the coupons but I also noticed that they charge a few dollars more than Books on Board. So maybe you can find as good a deal there without a coupon. Check it out.
montealan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #1185
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFuller View Post
Here's a 'Kobo misses you' coupon I won't be using:

Use 56b6c435 coupon code and receive 35% off select eBooks!

Offer valid from August 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM through August 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM (plus the usual limitations, conditions, etc.)
Just used this 35% off code this morning (August 27th). Thanks.

I tried a handful of the old 40% to 50% off codes with no luck. I was able to use three different 35% off codes. And I was able to apply a bunch of 25% and 20% off codes.

It will be interesting to see if they will bring back the larger discount codes.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals