Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #1201
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
I got this email for two new codes, one for 25% off and one for 30% off. Supposed to be good for their list only. Interestingly, the list for both codes is the same. The 30% off code only works for books on the list but the 25% off code works outside of it.

List

30% off code
PROMO CODE: aug2930ty
Offer expires: September 3, 2012 11:59 PM
One promo code per customer.

25% off code
PROMO CODE: aug2530ij
Offer expires: September 3, 2012 11:59 PM
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #1202
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It may seem like I have a problem. I only have 500+ in my Kindle Freebies library in 6 months . Is buying new ones on top of that considered a problem?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #1203
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
It may seem like I have a problem. I only have 500+ in my Kindle Freebies library in 6 months . Is buying new ones on top of that considered a problem?
No
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:51 AM   #1204
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Freebies don't count.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #1205
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
And it's a good thing, too. I have over 1000 freebies...
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #1206
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Kobo Book Club - September

Use your promo code: 2xwDH2I by September 10, 2012

Free book:
Find out why talented leaders can be brought low by their own success in the
7 Bad Habits of Unsuccessful People by Sydney Finkelstein.

Or, discover how to unleash your creativity by
freeing your mind of preconceptions in Clearing the Mind for Creativity by John Kao.
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #1207
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
Use your promo code: 2xwDH2I by September 10, 2012

Free book:
Find out why talented leaders can be brought low by their own success in the
7 Bad Habits of Unsuccessful People by Sydney Finkelstein.

Or, discover how to unleash your creativity by
freeing your mind of preconceptions in Clearing the Mind for Creativity by John Kao.
thx, I've been wanting to pick up the first one (had second on Kindle).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #1208
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yqfSV5y is my code for book of the month... Please post after using.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #1209
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe Canada only?

5 books on sale for $2.99 for 24 hours only. Checked the first couple and they are over $7+ at amazon, so just in case anyone's interested:

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/ECW24...sCAdescription
Old 09-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #1210
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Thanks for this. For some reason, Kobo seems to have some books with more than one price listed today. The Marc Strange book was one that did, though your link was to the cheapest one .

This morning I bought Ru (one of the 2012 Giller long list books), and found that there was one listing that was non-Agency and $3 cheaper to begin with than the one linked to from the home page.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #1211
Wald07
Audiophile

Kobo weirdness.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #1212
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
PROMO CODE: sep0725XY
Offer expires September 10, 2012, 11:59PM.

Works outside the list.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #1213
Blue2u
Wizard

Romance at a great price...

3 days only, select list of romance books at $2.99. Again I checked a couple and they seem to be at least half off Amazon prices, list of 5 books:

http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/kensi...7newromancesCA
Old 09-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #1214
Blue2u
Wizard

And another from their main page

and I wonder if the 50% off code below may apply to other books? It's supposedly for only the 4 books listed Can't find anything I want right now that's non-agency so maybe if someone else tries it?

direct link: http://www.kobobooks.com/Romance50
Quote:
Get 50% off sizzling romance titles!

Get the last little bit of sizzle out of your summer with contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling authors turned self-publishing superstars. If you're a fan of Robyn Carr, Nora Roberts and Susan Mallery, you'll love Lucy Kevin, Bella Andre and Barbara Freethy. Discover new up and coming romance writers through Kobo Writing Life. Hurry up! This offer ends September 9th, 2012.
Use Promo code Romance50 Pick a steamy number from the titles to
the left and enter this code at checkout.
You'll be reading in minutes!

Expires Sept 9th
Old 09-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #1215
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
and I wonder if the 50% off code below may apply to other books? It's supposedly for only the 4 books listed Can't find anything I want right now that's non-agency so maybe if someone else tries it?

direct link: http://www.kobobooks.com/Romance50

I tried it on a couple of non-agency books and it didn't work.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals