Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
w1ksz
Connoisseur
w1ksz began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket EdGe
CHESS GAME ?

Has anyone downloaded a workable Chess Game for the PE ?

Thanks,

rs
w1ksz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Yes. aifactory has chess, backgammon, checkers, reversi, chinese chess, chinese checkers... They look great too. Here's a link to maket for the aifactory to see all games.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
kenmilton3
kenmilton3 began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ksz View Post

Thanks,

rs
I can not find a way to post a question, help
Kenmilton3
kenmilton3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmilton3 View Post
I can not find a way to post a question, help
Kenmilton3
You just did. Instead of replying to someone elses post, hit "New Thread" on the main forum page
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:

Thanks,

rs
I haven't downloaded one but the Amazon App Store has several different free versions.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=chess&x=0&y=0
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #6
w1ksz
Connoisseur

I tried slogging through the aifactory site to download the free version and finally
gave up. I wonder if I tried the paid download it would have given me such grief.
Still running 1.6 here, maybe I should upgrade, that would allow me to access Amazon
Apps.

rs
Old 09-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
I tried slogging through the aifactory site to download the free version and finally
gave up. I wonder if I tried the paid download it would have given me such grief.
Still running 1.6 here, maybe I should upgrade, that would allow me to access Amazon
Apps.

rs
Or you could try Android Freeware Lovers. Plenty of free Apps and many older Apps as well.

http://www.freewarelovers.com/android
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #8
w1ksz
Connoisseur

The only chess game I saw gave me an error message (something about parsing) when
I tried to install it ?
Anyone know what that error message means ?

rs
Old 09-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #9
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
The only chess game I saw gave me an error message (something about parsing) when
I tried to install it ?
Anyone know what that error message means ?

rs
If you could provide the whole error message (try to reproduce it) we could be of more assistance.
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Apps.

rs
Try from here

OR

Attached for the query-impaired ... you'll need to unzip it first then you can install the enclosed apk
Attached Files
File Type: zip uk.co.aifactory.chessfree_v1.53.zip (1.86 MB, 219 views)

Last edited by tekknogenius; 09-26-2011 at 02:44 PM.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
w1ksz
Connoisseur

The ..."here"... link worked, nice game. Many thanks.

..."query-impaired"... I love it, but don't give up the day job just yet !!

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ