Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
PocketBook 360 - USA only

I have two of these, one ivory and one charcoal. I bought both to decide which I like better but I still cannot decide. So someone buy one and that will decide me. They were both bought before boxes were available so come with only reader, snap on plastic cover and USB cable. Since both are used some small scartches on the plastic from everyday use can be expected but nothing severe. The screens do not show any scratches. Continental USA only - $230 shipped with a 2GB microSD card included with your choice of ivory or charcoal Pocketbook 360 or $220 without microSD card.

NOTE: Only the Ivory one is forsale. I decided to keep the black one.

Reduced to $199 shipped continental USA only without 2gb microSD card.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-10-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: sold
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Just a suggestion, but you're massively restricting your market by saying "continental USA only". It's no harder to mail something to someone in a different country! The other point to consider is that, with the US$ currently so weak against the Euro, your prices will be very attractive to European buyers.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Just a suggestion, but you're massively restricting your market by saying "continental USA only". It's no harder to mail something to someone in a different country! The other point to consider is that, with the US$ currently so weak against the Euro, your prices will be very attractive to European buyers.
I know it is restrictive, but I have had some bad experiences with shipping overseas. Granted it was a few years ago... but I had trouble with people complaining about the tax/duty charges their country charged on the packages. And was a hassle figuring what forms to fill out, and the small local post office wasn't much help. I would rather do it all online and just drop off at the post office and I couldn't do it last time I tried to ship out of the country.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
PM sent.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
tselling
Addict

Ivory Pocketbook is still forsale. Reduced to $199 shipped continental USA without 2gb micro-SD card
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4433.JPG
Views:	266
Size:	687.9 KB
ID:	49532   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4428.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	563.5 KB
ID:	49533   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4429.JPG
Views:	253
Size:	603.0 KB
ID:	49534  

Last edited by tselling; 04-09-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Advert
Old 04-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #6
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
I am very interested. You mention scratches. I looked at the pictures and didn't see any, can you explain where they are. And how bad they are?
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

PM sent by the way. As long as the scratches aren't severe (like you said in your post) and definitely no scratches on the screen. Then consider this sold to me!!!!!

I am leaving for work in 20 minutes though. But seriously if the above bold is true consider this sold!

Last edited by Guns4Hire; 04-09-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
tselling
Addict

To get a better look at the scuffs and scratches on the case, click three times on a photo and it will magnify. The scratches and scuffs are from keeping the reader in my purse. By no severe scratches, I mean nothing that impacts useage... no cracks. I consider it normal wear and tear but everyone is different so please see the photos.

Last edited by tselling; 04-09-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

The scratches aren't an issue to me. I sent you a PM.

I have to leave for work as we speak.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #10
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

As soon as I go on break I will send over the money.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #11
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

Money sent. Give me, give me, give me.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
tselling
Addict

Thanks, it will go out Priority Mail tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:27 AM   #13
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This comment seems to come up a lot here but I don't know what someone has to go through in Europe to send a package to another country but we have to fill out claims forms and take it to a postal counter plus the figuring out how much shipping to charge ahead of time and if its frankly a 3rd world country the restriction list can be quite large. Where as sending to another American would require none of this and you could even print postage from home and drop off in a mail box. Not everyone has the time to go to the post office and do all the stuff required for an international package nor should they be made to feel like they have to.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:42 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisreed View Post
This comment seems to come up a lot here but I don't know what someone has to go through in Europe to send a package to another country but we have to fill out claims forms and take it to a postal counter plus the figuring out how much shipping to charge ahead of time and if its frankly a 3rd world country the restriction list can be quite large. Where as sending to another American would require none of this and you could even print postage from home and drop off in a mail box. Not everyone has the time to go to the post office and do all the stuff required for an international package nor should they be made to feel like they have to.
All you have to fill in here, if sending a package outside the EU, is a customs declaration form, which is very straightforward.

There's obviously no "obligation" to sell elsewhere but, as I commented, you are massively restricting your potential market by deciding not to do so.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #15
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970

Got the PB360 today. Thanks very much!!!