Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
hmhoshino
Edge User

How do you create a favorites list on the edge?

I tried to create a favorite lists but I still haven't quite figured it out. I want to have a list that I can quickly go to like google books or guttenburg.org with having to go through the initial search each time. I would appreciat any help.

I am really love my Edge.

Thanks Henry

Old 05-06-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Add Tags

Create and tag the files in the library by checking the box, a menu will open, select add tags. Create a tag name and apply. Access your tagged groups by clicking the tag icon in the left corner and choosing the group you need.

Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
hmhoshino
Edge User

Thanks for the help. It is just like operating my Droid, and I don't know why I didn't think of it. After finding Google Books, all you have to do is push the "Menu Button" and select add a Book Mark to store it. I have yet to trying searching for Apps and I know it will be just as easy.

What kind of anti virus are people downloading for the Edge? Or is there one that is comes highly recommended for the Edge?

Henry

Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Do you think anti virus is needed on Android OS, do you run run on your Droid? I don't use one on my G1 and really don't think one is needed- yet. But, if you want one check the market from your Droid and find what you need.