Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Dean M. Cole
SECTOR 64: Coup de Main
Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.

Device: iPhone
Win a Kindle

Share my novel's Amazon page for a chance to win a Kindle.

Here's how: Go to SECTOR 64: Coup de Main's page at Amazon and hit "Like," then on the same Amazon page hit the F in the bubble to share it on Facebook and/or the little blue bird bubble to share it on Twitter (do both and your name will be entered twice)--it's important to hit the F bubble and/or the blue bird bubble so you share it on Facebook and/or Twitter, that's what qualifies you too win. Once you're finished follow the instructions below this link to enter your name into the hat. (Note: If you land on Amazon's mobile page go to the bottom and click on the button labeled 'Amazon.com Full Site')

http://www.amazon.com/SECTOR-64-Coup.../dp/B004OA6LZK

Go to the related post on my Author's Blog, enter your name and contact info as a comment to the post (formatted as "dean AT deanmcole dot com" - that should keep the spambots away). On June 30th, I'll randomly select one name to win the Kindle.

No purchase necessary, although you're welcome to buy the book! Anyone having trouble can send me an email at dean AT deanmcole dot com. Thanks!

Breaking News!SECTOR 64: Coup de Main is now the 7th highest rated High Tech Science Fiction novel in the United States. Additionally, it broke into the 'Top 100' highest rated in the broader over all category of Science Fiction. It is now #42 out of roughly 16,000 Kindle Science Fiction eBooks.

Back Cover Blurb:
In this action-packed apocalyptic thriller a chance encounter with a UFO turns disastrous for Afghan War veteran and US Air Force fighter pilot Captain Jake Giard and his wingman. When Jake tries to discover what it was and why it led to the death of his wingman, he is thrust into a global conspiracy with galactic roots. The revelations sweep Jake from Las Vegas to Washington DC and from Area 51 to the Moon and back.

Originating in the mid-1940s, and tied to everything from Roswell to the fall of the Soviet Union and more, the secret program integrating Earth into an ancient galactic government inadvertently renders the planet a pawn in an ongoing Galactic civil war. Earth is attacked by a vicious reptilian race, wiping half of humanity from the planet. With the fate of the world in the balance, Jake must take the battle to the enemy—humanity's very survival hanging on his success or failure.

Last edited by Dean M. Cole; 05-29-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Announced Kindle Give Away.
Dean M. Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
Hi Dean

Looks good to me just picked it up and near the top of my TBR list. Thanks
And great cover by the way Dean

Mike

Last edited by Kiwimick; 04-05-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Dean M. Cole
Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.Dean M. Cole knows what's going on.

Thanks Mike, on all accounts.

Hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to your feedback.

Dean
Old 04-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I just picked up a copy too. I agree it looks interesting.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thanks. I've read the 1st 5 chapters just this morning and am having a great time with it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

[OP is promoting his blog - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-07-2011 at 11:39 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I'll bite. Just bought it from Smashwords and will put it in the to-be-read queue.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
Dean M. Cole

@crich70 Glad to hear you're enjoyng it.

@speedlever Thanks for trying it. I think you'll enjoy it ... but I might be biased, lol. Happy reading.

Thanks,
Dean M. Cole
Author SECTOR 64: Coup de Main
Amazon.com
Amazon UK
My Website & Blog
Signed Books
Facebook

Last edited by Dean M. Cole; 04-07-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Forgot Signature.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #8
Dean M. Cole

Exclamation Changed (see new post below)

Post Deleted: see post below for update.

Last edited by Dean M. Cole; 04-22-2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Update
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #9
Dean M. Cole

SECTOR 64: Coup de Main is now the 15th highest rated High Tech Science Fiction novel in the United States. Additionally, it broke into the 'Top 100' highest rated in the broader over all category of Science Fiction. It is now #85 out of roughly 16,000 Kindle Science Fiction eBooks.

In this action-packed apocalyptic thriller a chance encounter with a UFO turns disastrous for Afghan War veteran and US Air Force fighter pilot Captain Jake Giard and his wingman. When Jake tries to discover what it was and why it led to the death of his wingman, he is thrust into a global conspiracy with galactic roots. The revelations sweep Jake from Las Vegas to Washington DC and from Area 51 to the Moon and back.

Originating in the mid-1940s, and tied to everything from Roswell to the fall of the Soviet Union and more, the secret program integrating Earth into an ancient galactic government inadvertently renders the planet a pawn in an ongoing Galactic civil war. Earth is attacked by a vicious reptilian race, wiping half of humanity from the planet. With the fate of the world in the balance, Jake must take the battle to the enemy—humanity's very survival hanging on his success or failure.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #10
Dean M. Cole

Share my novel's Amazon page for a chance to win a Kindle.

Here's how: Go to SECTOR 64: Coup de Main's page at Amazon and hit "Like," then on the same Amazon page hit the F in the bubble to share it on Facebook and/or the little blue bird bubble to share it on Twitter (do both and your name will be entered twice)--it's important to hit the F bubble and/or the blue bird bubble so you share it on Facebook and/or Twitter, that's what qualifies you too win. Once you're finished follow the instructions below this link to enter your name into the hat. (Note: If you land on Amazon's mobile page go to the bottom and click on the button labeled 'Amazon.com Full Site')

http://www.amazon.com/SECTOR-64-Coup.../dp/B004OA6LZK

Go to the related post on my Author's Blog, enter your name and contact info as a comment to the post (formatted as "dean AT deanmcole dot com" - that should keep the spambots away). On June 30th, I'll randomly select one name to win the Kindle.

No purchase necessary, although you're welcome to buy the book! Anyone having trouble can send me an email at dean AT deanmcole dot com. Thanks!

Last edited by Dean M. Cole; 05-29-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #11
Kiwimick
Addict
Kiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five wordsKiwimick can name that ebook in five words

Device: Sony PRS650
I read this book in about 2 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am not really a reviewer and generally only comment on whether I liked it or not. The book was entertaining with good action bits.
I wonder whether it could have been made a bit more difficult for earth and perhaps it could have stretched to another book ( I like my trilogies)....similarly it would be nice for the "baddies" to perhaps revisit earth for another go?

Any thoughts on a sequel Dean because I would definitely be reading it
Kiwimick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
area 51, discount, ebook, military science fiction, roswell, science fction, thriller, ufo