Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
mikemcintyre
mikemcintyre began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Serial Killer Thriller SLASHED to $0.99

Hi,

Get 50% off my new serial killer thriller, The Scavenger's Daughter: A Tyler West Mystery, for the next month at Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/42188

Use coupon code XH79D

Here's the blurb:

A serial killer is getting medieval in sunny San Diego, slaying the city's elite with torture devices from the Spanish Inquisition. Disgraced journalist Tyler West seizes his shot at redemption and pursues the monster, but what will his return to the front page cost him?

The discount expires 3/22/11
mikemcintyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
mikemcintyre
mikemcintyre began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Serial Killer Thriller SLASHED to $0.99

Hello,

The price for The Scavenger's Daughter: A Tyler West Mystery, by Mike McIntyre, has been cut to $0.99.

Here's the blurb:

A serial killer is getting medieval in sunny San Diego, slaying the city's elite with torture devices from the Spanish Inquisition. Disgraced journalist Tyler West seizes his shot at redemption and pursues the monster, but what will his return to the front page cost him?

Here's what they're saying:

"I couldn't put this book down...If you are a fan of James Patterson, you will most likely become a fan of Mike McIntyre." -- Geeky Girl Reviews

"The Scavenger's Daughter will leave you on the edge of your seat, gasping for breath." -- The Romance Readers Connection

"A first rate thriller." -- L.C. Evans, Vine Voice

Here's where to buy it:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HFS3VW/
Barnes & Noble: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...r%27s+daughter
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/42188

Hurry before I take a stab at $9.99!
mikemcintyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
What the heck! I'll give it a go!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I noticed a nice cover change! LOVE IT! I thought I had a free book somewhere that I didn't know about LOL.

Will be getting to this one in the next few weeks.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
50% off, 99 cents, cheap, crime fiction, mystery, suspense, thriller