Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
redcoatuk
redcoatuk began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Request: to be able to move from main device to card

Hi, Would it be possible to add to the remove column a menu for moving from the main device to storage cards? I have limited space on my sony reader but a large storage card. I would like to move the books i have read to the card from the main device once i have them read.

Many thanks for the great software
redcoatuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This belongs in the main Calibre forum, I believe...
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoatuk View Post
Hi, Would it be possible to add to the remove column a menu for moving from the main device to storage cards? I have limited space on my sony reader but a large storage card. I would like to move the books i have read to the card from the main device once i have them read.

Many thanks for the great software
Somehow this ended up in the calibre forum. Yet it sounds as if you are asking for the ability of PRS+ or the other alternate firmware to be able to move a file from internal memory to the SD card without connecting to your PC?

Without the context of where this post originated it is hard to answer your question. Restate the question and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction.

If you are talking about using calibre while your device is connected the feature doesn't currently exist to move or copy a book directly from internal memory to another card. You can place a enhancement/feature request following the info here.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-20-2010 at 12:59 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:57 AM   #4
redcoatuk
redcoatuk began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Thank you for the headsup on the form to use. Yes i would like calibre to be able to move books around as a menu item. I shall submit a request.
redcoatuk is offline   Reply With Quote