Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 03:46 AM   #1
Intri
Intri doesn't litterIntri doesn't litter

Device: Eken M002 (rebranded by Umax)
Text border margins

Hey, guys,

from what Ive seen on several videos or pics, it looks like the 700 shows only a few lines of text and not at all using the entire screen to display it. I might buy this thingy, but I wouldnt like to have to turn pages so often, especially if the screen isnt used to its maximum. Is there a way to remove the spacing between screen borders and text, please?
Intri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
If the ebook does not have DRM, you can use Calibre to remove the margins and set the default font size.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2010, 04:01 AM   #3
Intri
Intri doesn't litterIntri doesn't litter

Device: Eken M002 (rebranded by Umax)
Great, as I thought and was hoping for. Thank you.
Intri is offline   Reply With Quote