Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 03-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
leed4613
leed4613 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung tab 3
samsung Tab 3 and nook app

Hello,
I have a new Tab 3 and I would like to read books from the Nook app when I do not have WiFi access. When I try to access a book The device informs me that I need to connect. Is there a way to read the book that I have already downloaded to the device?
Thanks,
leed4613
leed4613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:21 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I think downloaded books appear in another area from your archived books. Maybe you are not finding the downloaded version. It should show in your library.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote