Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-28-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
anki
Connoisseur
anki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD | KSM9 | KoReader | Plato
KoReader folder bug see on Nickel library

I have recently updated to the latest Koreader from deivce Kobo GLO HD but when i now start Nickel i see all of the icons, jpg and xml files on the Nickel library which is not pretty, it is somehting 600 items and therefore Nickel is very slowly.

How can i fix that to hide the items from nickel to be scanned the Koreader folder?
anki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 03:32 PM   #2
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/5430

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=70
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2019, 06:15 PM   #3
anki
Connoisseur
anki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD | KSM9 | KoReader | Plato
I did that, edited the config file but not helped? What do i am doing wrong?
anki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anki View Post
I did that, edited the config file but not helped? What do i am doing wrong?
You may need to reboot. So reboot and see if it works.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:24 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
A reboot won't actually help . But a proper USBMS sessions will (i.e., plug to computer/eject safely).

I do insist on the "eject safely" part: so double-check that you're not unplugging the device like a savage, and that the filesystem isn't corrupt (c.f. the latest adventures in the OCP thread).

(Also: double-check that you're running the latest FW, too. The initial FW release which started scanning hidden directories doesn't support that config setting).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-28-2019 at 07:30 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert