Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad mini, iPad 2, Kindle 3
Tag browser partioning issue

I just updated to 7.37 - tag browser is still partitioning based on first letter even when set to "disable." The only way I can truly disable partitioning is by setting "collapse when more items than" to a number greater than the number of tags I have.

Could I be doing something wrong, or might this be a bug?
jesscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Sorry, I should note that this is when I set to "disable" from within Preferences. If I do it by right-clicking it seems to work fine.
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscat View Post
I just updated to 7.37 - tag browser is still partitioning based on first letter even when set to "disable." The only way I can truly disable partitioning is by setting "collapse when more items than" to a number greater than the number of tags I have.
Along with disable it seems you have to change the number to 0 too.

This seems to me to be a bug. The tool tip says the number will be ignored if it is set to disable. Clearly this setting is not ignored.

Submit a bug report.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-03-2011 at 11:08 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It is a bug. Fixed in next release. Pesky one-character typos.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
jesscat
Groupie

Thanks!
Advert