Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-03-2020, 05:15 AM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Question KOreader read status not displayed in the Pocketbook library

Hello,

I recently switched from CoolReader to Koreader (because CoolReader was randomly opening my books at the first page instead of where I*was reading, which is quite annoying).

Koreader works great and saves my read statuts but… only for itself.

All my book are displayed at 0% in the Pocketbook library. Even when I*mark a book as read, this has no impact on the Pocketbook.

Am I missing something? Any other Koreader user out there to confirm this behaviour?
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:55 AM   #2
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
Mentioned just a couple of days ago. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ss#post4063867

Marked as wontfix->closed: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/1493, though I'd rather see it among the wishes of https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6597. You might want to argue there.
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2020, 08:31 AM   #3
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Thanks for the link !

Too sad that CoolRead is not maintained anymore. Really like its very original way of highlighting.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
koreader