Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-16-2021, 05:06 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Question Needing Help With Ratings? Ratings Not Updating!

I have been trying to add rating to my ebooks from the "Amazon" rating from the actual site. I find the ebook by title on "amazon.com" and then I add the ratings myself. But for each and every ebook it takes time.

the biggest problem I am having is with the "Ratings".

Here is what I have tried to do >Download Metadata settings I make sure the "Ratings" is checked. And still the "Ratings" dose not get added. Ratings dose not get added from any sites.

I have also tried "Preferences" > Look & Feel > Book Details Check "Ratings".

And still no rating has been added.

I don't know what to try from here.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnDawn88 View Post
I have been trying to add rating to my ebooks from the "Amazon" rating from the actual site. I find the ebook by title on "amazon.com" and then I add the ratings myself. But for each and every ebook it takes time.

the biggest problem I am having is with the "Ratings".

Here is what I have tried to do >Download Metadata settings I make sure the "Ratings" is checked. And still the "Ratings" dose not get added. Ratings dose not get added from any sites.

I have also tried "Preferences" > Look & Feel > Book Details Check "Ratings".

And still no rating has been added.

I don't know what to try from here.
You need to check Ratings in two places

Here ==>> Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-17 082545.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	189669

And for each source here ==>> Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-17 082740.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	189670

BR

Added

How can I get rid of the three sources I've disabled in Prefs->Plugins from the list

Last edited by BetterRed; 10-16-2021 at 05:37 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 06:30 PM   #3
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
I have updated the "Calibre" program on my windows 10 laptop just to make sure everything was up to date. And then I also followed both images and everything was already checked. I even unchecked and then rechecked and still nothing.

I still need to add the "ratings" manually. So I have not added "ratings" on the ebook for about 20 books its just simpler. I wish I could add the ratings though but still have not figured out how.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote