Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
latexsalesman
Enthusiast
latexsalesman doesn't litterlatexsalesman doesn't litter

Device: Pw2 @ Retina Mini
I want to be your latex salesman!!!!

Just thought it was time to say Whats up to you all!!!!
Long time lurker first time poster.
Ive had a sony505 skinned in the black bio-hazard(Skinit) for 2 months now and absolutely love it. My wife got the Kindle for Christmas from her Mother. I spend almost as much time with Calibre (Thank you Kovid!!!) as i do with my reader. Converting, fixing, scanning, and finding more is so much fun. I have nearly 15k ebooks in my library now.

Well, you guys here made my ereader transition easy and I love my daily reading of the posts.

My wife loves ereaders now too.

Thanks All!!!!

J
latexsalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I just wanted to POP in and say 'Welcome.' Don't for a minute think we have INFLATED egos. Rest assured, I'm not STRETCHing the truth. Well, time for me to BOUNCE on out of here before I cause anymore damage. Enjoy the readers.
xianfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello & welcome to MobileRead. You sure know how to get attention! I opened the thread, sure that someone had posted spam.

Isn't it fun living in a two-reader household? I bought a Kindle at first and then bought a Sony reader; primarily to use for checking out the looks of the books that I was creating in Sony format. I'm most comfortable reading on the Kindle, but after my husband bought me the Sony cover with the built-in light, I've been using it when reading in the car at night. (The map light or a flashlight bother my hubby when he's driving.)

Sounds like you've been bitten by the eBook software bug too. Feel free to upload any copyright-free books that you've created.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi J and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, J. Enjoy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert