Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
JhamishW
JhamishW began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Highlight text

Is it possible to highlight text with the Kobo Vox - a particular passage in a book you want to highlight...I understand some of the E-readers have this capability
JhamishW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Yes, you can highlight passages on the Kobo Vox and also add a note if you wish.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
JhamishW
JhamishW began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox
Your response is appreciated...how do I highlight text in an ebook on my vox
JhamishW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhamishW View Post
Your response is appreciated...how do I highlight text in an ebook on my vox
I just tested this on my Vox. Press on a part of the text you want to highlight and keep your finger on the word until a box pops up. You'll then have three options - "annotate or highlight", "dictionary look up" and "share to facebook". When you select the first a "create annotations" box pops up. You can move the little text handles to the beginning and ending of the passage you want to highlight then choose either the "highlight" or "add note" button that is at the bottom of the box.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote