Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
ssdb
Enthusiast
ssdb began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M90
Question Filtering main window problem

Hi all, I think I've done something and can't find an option to undo it!

In the past, when clicking on an author name in the side bar the main window would show only that author (it shows a little + by the author and filters out all the other authors) but now it highlights the author in green and keeps all the other authors there as well.

It wouldn't be a problem but when the main window is sorted by title and the author has a few books starting with different letters then it doesn't show all the authors books on the main window so it isn't possible to do a bulk edit.

It also means that items like ratings, identifiers and publishers cannot be grouped together on the main window.

Any ideas what I've done?
ssdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdb View Post
Hi all, I think I've done something and can't find an option to undo it!

In the past, when clicking on an author name in the side bar the main window would show only that author (it shows a little + by the author and filters out all the other authors) but now it highlights the author in green and keeps all the other authors there as well.

It wouldn't be a problem but when the main window is sorted by title and the author has a few books starting with different letters then it doesn't show all the authors books on the main window so it isn't possible to do a bulk edit.

It also means that items like ratings, identifiers and publishers cannot be grouped together on the main window.

Any ideas what I've done?
You clicked the "Highlight" (bars)button at the end of the search box
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
ssdb
Enthusiast
ssdb began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M90
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You clicked the "Highlight" (bars)button at the end of the search box
Thanks! I don't remember doing that but your answer worked perfectly!

ssdb is offline   Reply With Quote