Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 05:11 PM   #46
mbespikee
mbespikee began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 650
I visit MobileRead about twice a day. I have a new Treo 650 and this is a perfect site for content for what interests me.

Oh, yeah. I'd like an invite, too!
Old 01-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #47
jhayc
jhayc began at the beginning.

Geez, I've learned about mobileread just now and I'm sorry I've known about it only now. I pretty much read it as often as I can now (it's so great!). And oh, I hope I'm not late for the invite though
Advert
Old 01-05-2005, 07:44 PM   #48
jhayc
jhayc began at the beginning.

How often I visit here? Now that I know this site, I'll pretty much visit it as often as I can
Old 01-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #49
tlbowers2004
I am free!!
tlbowers2004 began at the beginning.

Device: Motorola i730
I would love to have a gmail invite. I have looked far and wide and near and far!! Any ideas anyone??
Old 01-06-2005, 03:26 AM   #50
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
jhayc please send me a PM with your e-mail.

Everyone, please let me recount the invites we have left before continuing replying to this thread. In the meantime, look in this thread where tlbowers has 4 more Gmail invites waiting for a lucky new owner (thank you!).
Advert
Old 01-07-2005, 03:48 AM   #51
alvchua
alvchua began at the beginning.

Device: Clie TJ37
Hello, Alvin here. Happy new year to all. I'm freshly registered, but I've been reading mobileread for a while on Sunrise. I'm an offline reading fan, so this site is a natural place for me to find information on site configurations and new software.

I'd like to ask for a Gmail account too, if any is still available. Thank you!
Old 01-08-2005, 05:21 PM   #52
bryblu7
bryblu7 began at the beginning.

Device: Hp ipaq 1940
i been reading this forum and it was very informative.. actually i'm interested with this gmail account that you've been giving out.. can i have one? thanks and more power to mobileread..
Old 01-08-2005, 06:08 PM   #53
simyee
Nameless Being

I want the GMAIL invitation!

I am rather new in this forum and a fresh pocket pc user. So far this forum has proved to be my bible for many of the questions and problems I encounter during the usage of my new mobile device. I'm still trying to figure out how could I download the forum discussion into my ppc via the Mobipocket.

Please INVITE for the GMAIL! I have been longing for it since god knows when

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Simyee

Old 01-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #54
Simyee Lim
Simyee Lim began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X30
Hi Alexander,

Uhhh.. out of real excitement plus nervosity I forgot to sign in before I postet the last message (See Above)

It would be really helpful if you could invite to become the future GMAIL user.

Greetings,

Simyee
Old 01-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #55
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Simyee: No problem, just send me a PM with your e-mail.

@bryblu7: I also need you to PM me. And if you get an Gmail from here, please write a quick note in the other thread that you've received one from here already.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:35 PM   #56
ASKmortgage
ASKmortgage began at the beginning.

Device: rsm7
Alexander - Please add me to the list of gmail invites. I want to add HS wireless to my laptop, but I have yet to find the best way to do this in North GA.

This is a very interesting website. I plan on checking the threads in more detail. I do home mortgages here in the US, and a high speed mobile internet connection is available with T-mobile hotspots. But I want it all over, and I want it now!

I know, do I want a little wine to go with my cheese??

Thanks Alexander!
Old 01-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #57
alershka
alershka began at the beginning.

Device: PalmOne T5
Why am I here?

A long time ago, I got really frustrated with Avantgo for streams for my palm. I heard that Isilo was the answer but without the info and links supplied by then Turcic and now MobileRead, I would be lost.

Thanks for being here.

Jeff
Old 01-10-2005, 04:43 AM   #58
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

ASKmortgage, alershka, welcome both of you. Please PM me with details on your e-mail for the invites.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:08 AM   #59
aCC
aCC began at the beginning.

Device: dell axim x50v
Hi there, if there any left, I'd like one too.

I'm quite new to this site, but coming here several times a week already. Really like the active forums and reviews!
Old 01-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #60
Robzzz
Robzzz began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
I'd also love a gmail invite. Just found out about this site via palmbooks yahoo group.

Just started reading on my new T3 and hope to find lot's of information here.

Cheers,
Robzzz
Closed Thread