Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 10-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Bed, Bath & Beyond - 20% Off

I haven't been to a Bed, Bath & Beyond for a couple of years. But I believe that I have read here that they sell jetBooks in their stores. If that's not right, then forgive me, because that is the point of this post!

I received a flyer from BB&B today with the notice that "first-time email subscribers" can get a "20% off one item in-store Savings Certificate" by signing up here:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Circulars.asp

Now if BB&B were to sell the jetBook Lite at 20% off, that would really be an inexpensive eBook reader! But I'm only hoping.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Usually there's exceptions on those BB&B coupons for big ticket items. I can't get a Dyson for 20% off
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I haven't been to a Bed, Bath & Beyond for a couple of years. But I believe that I have read here that they sell jetBooks in their stores. If that's not right, then forgive me, because that is the point of this post!

I received a flyer from BB&B today with the notice that "first-time email subscribers" can get a "20% off one item in-store Savings Certificate" by signing up here:

Now if BB&B were to sell the jetBook Lite at 20% off, that would really be an inexpensive eBook reader! But I'm only hoping.
yes, you can use 20% off for jetBook purchase. Many people already did it and posted about it on this forum
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
... I received a flyer from BB&B today with the notice that "first-time email subscribers" can get a "20% off one item in-store Savings Certificate" by signing up here:
Actually, every once in a while, they send out a 20% off online certificates. I used one of those to buy my jetBook, because I didn't want to drive 20 miles to Somerville, which is the closest retail store to stock jetBooks. Total cost, with S&H and sales tax was $185. That's about the lowest total price anywhere for any ereader.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 AM   #5
windus
windus began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile First time email subscribers

Hello, as a first email subscriber to Bed Bath & Beyond i would love to receive a 20 % Savings Certificate.
windus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
yovwyn
yovwyn began at the beginning.

coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by windus View Post
Hello, as a first email subscriber to Bed Bath & Beyond i would love to receive a 20 % Savings Certificate.
yovwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
DEANZA127
DEANZA127 began at the beginning.

I would also like to receive a 20% off coupon for Bed, Bath And Beyond. Thank you..!
DEANZA127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
You're all welcome!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
Christina Sobien
Christina Sobien began at the beginning.

Christina Sobien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Everyone here does realize you have to click on the link and sign up in order to get the coupon, right?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
sandydev45
sandydev45 began at the beginning.

20% coupon

As a new member I would like to recieve my 20% coupon. I'm a big fan of your store and do a lot of shopping there. So the coupon will come in handy for the holiday's.

Last edited by sandydev45; 10-29-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Wasn't long enough
sandydev45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #12
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Everyone here does realize you have to click on the link and sign up in order to get the coupon, right?
I don't think so. It's kinda strange that they are all new users. Maybe we are coming up on a search or something?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #13
dianedance
dianedance began at the beginning.

how can i print my coupon to use?
dianedance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:11 AM   #14
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

I can't stop laughing... Hey shoot me a coupon too. I'm using email.

Funny thing. I went to a couple BBnB and they didn't seem to have the jetbook in the store but I think it's easy to just have them order and use the coupon for you.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:

I bought my jetBook from BB&B with 20% off and FREE shipping 100 miles north of Little Rock.

They did not carry the Reader in the store, but had to order it. It arrived very quickly.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote