Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome
Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Cool Science Fiction author now on MobileRead

Joseph Rhea is a research scientist whose preoccupations include writing and game design. Although a "hobby" writer all of his life, his first work of major fiction is the science fiction techno-thriller, Cyberdrome, winner of the 2008 PODBRAM Award for "Best Science Fiction Novel of the Year" and now available in eBook format for the Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Sony Reader, Apple iPad, and others. Go to www.Cyberdrome.org to learn more.

Okay, that the official blurb. As for me, I love writing and also talking about the craft of writing. Cyberdrome took me over 7 years to complete and I learned a lot along the way. I would be happy to share that knowledge as well as learn from others here. I'm also on Kindleboards, the Amazon kindle forums, Authonomy, Facebook, Author's Den, LibraryThing, and several other sites. I also have a website at www.JosephRhea.com if you want to chat offline.

Links:
Kindle Version at Amazon: Now just $0.99 [DRM-encryption-free!]
Epub version at Smashwords: Now just $0.99 [use coupon code WV76R]
Other versions at www.Cyberdrome.org

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-21-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Joseph Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	blackboardwelcome.gif
Views:	196
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	49401 to Mobileread, Joseph Rhea.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome
Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Thanks for the welcome Lady Blue and happy_terd (can I call you "happy?") I've been a reader here for several months, and I don't know what took me so long to register and post...

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-07-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hello Joseph Rhea,

Welcome to this very nice place. You will be very happy to have joined in.
The first thing you want to do is to go here and read, and enjoy.

As you may know already, MR has a special forum for writers. I am sure that you will enjoy it.

Best wishes
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Oh, I'm sorry Joseph,

I forgot to point you to this thread which looks exactly what you are looking for.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Joseph and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #8
ArtWench
ArtWench began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i
Hey there Joseph... I recognize you from the Amazon Kindle forums. I have your book downloaded and in my queue to read. I've heard wonderful things about it!
ArtWench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWench View Post
Hey there Joseph... I recognize you from the Amazon Kindle forums. I have your book downloaded and in my queue to read. I've heard wonderful things about it!
Thank you, Artwench!
I hope you're not disappointed.

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-09-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome

FYI: For anyone else wanting to know about the book, please see my post in the "Writers Corner" and keep all comments there. I think this is a place for general introductions and welcomes only.

link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79319
Old 04-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Joseph and welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #12
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Hi Joseph and welcome to MR
Thanks for the welcome!

Just a note to redirect everyone to the sale I'm currently running for my novel, Cyberdrome. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80236 for the info.

Links:

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-21-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:49 AM   #13
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Joseph. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Good to have your company, Joseph. Best wishes. Neil
Thanks, Neil!
This is a very friendly place!

Joe

Links:

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 04-21-2010 at 01:14 PM.