Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

SmartQ V7 with Android, Linux, and WinCE 6.0, $165 shipped

SmartQ V7

I have a used SmartQ V7 internet tablet with Android, Linux, and WinCE 6.0 embedded. It has a 7" color LCD screen with a 800x480px resolution. This is a nice hardware platform with a lot of potential for those of you who or geeky and nerdish when it comes to tinkering with OSes and hardware gadgets.

I bought it used and I find that it will require more than my very limited knowledge of Android, Linux, and WinCE 6.0 to take full advantage of it. I did play around with it some and was able to view PDFs (which it does very well) and a few eBooks. I also surfed the internet and it does a great job in that area as well. But this device deserves a better qualified owner than me!

It appears to be in great physical and electrical shape. The one blemish is that it came to me with a thin, white horizontal line across the top of the screen that you can see in the photos. This doesn't seem to interfere much, especially since it is often covered by the menu bar or washes out in a white background when an application is running.

Since I know very little about these devices, this sale will be as is and with no returns or refunds. However I do guarantee it to not be dead on arrival. I recommend that you only purchase this if you are fairly knowledgeable with Android, Linux, and WinCE 6.0.

Price: $165 shipped CONUSA (firm)
Payment: PayPal only

Included
  • SmartQ V7
  • Original box and documentation
  • HDMI to USB cable
  • AC charger
  • Three screen protectors
  • CD with Android apps (came with it)
  • Leather book-style case
Photos

Package

Startup screen

Running Android

Running Linux

Running WinCE 6.0

In Leather Case

Last edited by jswinden; 03-27-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I'm interested.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
SOLD!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote