Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #1
suspiritos
suspiritos began at the beginning.

Device: none but i want a Kobo!!
Kobo in Spain

Hello, I am a girl of Spain and have a lot of interest to buy a Kobo. I read that doesn't exist any way of buying it in my country and the sellers of ebay do not send it either.
Might someone you of give me a solution?
Thank you for taking the time to read my questions. I look forward to your response!
suspiritos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:22 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've answered you at the other post
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 06:43 AM   #3
suspiritos
suspiritos began at the beginning.

Device: none but i want a Kobo!!
thaks! me encantan tus pajaritos!
suspiritos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy, kobo, solution, spain