Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-14-2022, 05:37 PM   #61
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Try Profile>Tags>View All

Or, maybe this link

https://app.thestorygraph.com/your-tags
Interesting that there is a single "universal" URL that goes to "your tags" and works for anyone but I can't seem to find a link to "your 2022 books" or even "your read books" that doesn't include the specific username in it.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 06:38 PM   #62
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Interesting that there is a single "universal" URL that goes to "your tags" and works for anyone but I can't seem to find a link to "your 2022 books" or even "your read books" that doesn't include the specific username in it.
Yes, the UX does need a lot of work. It will be interesting to see what changes are coming up.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:57 AM   #63
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

An interesting interview with TSG's founder, Nadia. Including an encouraging note at the end about the financial viability of TSG at present
Old 12-22-2022, 01:03 PM   #64
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
An interesting interview with TSG's founder, Nadia. Including an encouraging note at the end about the financial viability of TSG at present
I was exhausted just reading that interview. Hopefully they will be in a position to make some hires soon so that they can take a breath. I'm happy to pay my month pittance to support such an extraordinary and intelligently focused work ethic.

If they can smooth out the UX I'm sure they would have even better user retention. Most of the complaints I've seen are, "I really want to like Storygraph, but I can't figure out how to...........".
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 07:02 PM   #65
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
I was exhausted just reading that interview. Hopefully they will be in a position to make some hires soon so that they can take a breath. I'm happy to pay my month pittance to support such an extraordinary and intelligently focused work ethic.

If they can smooth out the UX I'm sure they would have even better user retention. Most of the complaints I've seen are, "I really want to like Storygraph, but I can't figure out how to...........".
Yes, I agree with all of that. It's one of the reasons I plug Plus, because the first thing I'd love to see them spend on is another devloper, to help address all those "this is clunky" bits