Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 04-01-2022, 04:28 AM   #1
allio
allio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3 (2015) WiFi
How to navigate highlights made in the viewer?

I want to edit those highlights I made, for example, deleting strike-out text

Currently, I have to open both viewer and editor, then copy some highlight from the viewer, paste and search in the editor, then delete that highlight in viewer, quite cumbersome
allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 04:37 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The editor is for editing book content. It has no knowledge of highlights.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert