Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #1
Staf
Staf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Need image file for Kobo Glo HD

Without any warning my reader crashes while I was reading. I tried an factory reset but my reader stay black and won't communicate with my PC anymore.
It seems that the micro sd card is't working anymore. I can replace it but I don't have a image to do so. Where can I get such a image for a new SD card?
Can anyone help, please?
Staf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 09:17 AM   #2
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staf View Post
Without any warning my reader crashes while I was reading. I tried an factory reset but my reader stay black and won't communicate with my PC anymore.
It seems that the micro sd card is't working anymore. I can replace it but I don't have a image to do so. Where can I get such a image for a new SD card?
Can anyone help, please?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260042

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2021, 10:11 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staf View Post
Can anyone help, please?
As @koboy has pointed out, there is a thread explicitly for requesting the images. But, I have sent a PM with the link.

For anyone seeing this in the future, please use the thread linked above, or the equivalent thread for other devices. I won't respond to future requests made in this thread.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broken image, img