Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-27-2022, 07:51 PM   #1
4denise
4denise began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question How do I switch to a library that is not in the list?

Hi! I have 12 libraries in Calibre. The problem is that the list that comes up when I try to change libraries will not hold that many. I really need to switch to a library that is not shown in that list.

The libraries are all in Calibre. I have used them all.
4denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
right-click the Library icon: Switch/create: USE EXISTING

after it has shown the library, it will appear on the quick switch list ONLY when viewing another library.
Your Library name is the base folder name: Avoid confusion, make them different
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 09:10 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4denise View Post
Hi! I have 12 libraries in Calibre. The problem is that the list that comes up when I try to change libraries will not hold that many. I really need to switch to a library that is not shown in that list.

The libraries are all in Calibre. I have used them all.
Use the Quick switch action, you should get a list of all your libraries… except the one that's currently open… in alphabetical order.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-28 110229.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	194003

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
libraries