Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
JohnHileman
Author
JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
FREE today, JAN14, the #1 Best Selling Thriller MESSAGES

David Chance can see messages in the sea of words around him, messages that warn him of future events.

Words are everywhere-- on labels, magazines, sign posts, t-shirts-- everywhere. And as much as David Chance would like to hide from them, he can't. Words keep leaping off objects around him, forming messages in his mind. But how is this possible? Has his brain suddenly taken an evolutionary leap forward, or are the mysterious messages proof of divine intervention?

Driven to answer a question he'd long ago abandoned, and stalked by the killer he's trying to stop, David risks everything to follow the messages to a dirty bomb set to go off in the heart of Boston. But can he trust the author of the messages to protect him from a terrorist who seems to know his every move.

"Messages, by John Michael Hileman, is a high-energy, fast paced
work of fiction packed with grit and substance"

~Literary Classics Awards and Reviews

"The characters are well developed, the plot is masterfully woven and the subject is entirely fresh."
~Author Diann Young

"Hileman has a gift of creating intricate, tightly woven subplots for a cast of characters
that come to life with each paragraph."

~Reviewer Janice Daku

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-14-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Resized image. New Title.
JohnHileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
JohnHileman
Author
JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!JohnHileman is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Get the Award Winning, Best Selling Thriller MESSAGES FREE on Kindle Jan4th and Jan 5th.

Enjoy!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I'd love to but can't. Couldn't even pay you for it. Alas, you have closed the market on the non-Kindling world. What I can't figure out is why give your book away for free to only a limited portion of ebookers?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Got it.

Thanks!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
JohnHileman
Author

Hi Richard.

It was certainly not my intention to slight non-Kindle users. If Barnes & Noble comes up with a promotion that allows me to put my book in the hands of thousands of Nook owners for free, I will be happy to jump on that bandwagon as well. My goal is to get readers reading my books, and Amazon has the best path to do that, at the moment.

Best Regards,
John Michael Hileman
Old 01-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Hi John,

I'm a Nook user who would prefer to obtain books from B&N, but I'm also glad to have the Kindle app available on my iPad. Your book sounds intriguing, and it's now in my TBR pile. Thank you!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #7
JohnHileman
Author

That is very exciting, Nookkatz! When you're done reading it, please let me know what you think.

Warm Regards,
John Michael Hileman
Old 01-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHileman View Post
That is very exciting, Nookkatz! When you're done reading it, please let me know what you think.

Warm Regards,
John Michael Hileman
Will do! I'll read it as soon as I finish the Stieg Larsson trilogy (halfway through the second book right now).
Old 01-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
JohnHileman
Author

Those are next on my list. I've never read anything from Stieg Larsson, but he's had a lot of success lately. Perhaps there is something to it.

Warm Regards,
John Michael Hileman
Old 01-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHileman View Post
Those are next on my list. I've never read anything from Stieg Larsson, but he's had a lot of success lately. Perhaps there is something to it.

Warm Regards,
John Michael Hileman

He's also dead, by the way.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I don't have a Kindle, nor do i have a windows system, but thankfully it transferred to the "Kindle Cloud" for me to read. It looks good. Thanks!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #12
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

Don
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #13
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!

Quote:

Don
That's a real shame, because there won't be any more of the Millenium series. I heard comments on a radio show recently that Larsson had 10 books planned. I finished the last book in the trilogy and really wish there were more to look forward to.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:04 AM   #14
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:

Don
Yep, it was a sudden heart attack if I remember hearing right. Just goes to show that no one knows when their time may come.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!

I stayed up late last night to finish MESSAGES. It kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat. Thanks again, John, for offering it for free. Definitely a good read!