Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
cancelx
Nervous Groupie
cancelx began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Pro
Yeah ! my Pocket Pro is on the Way !

I finally managed to buy the Pocket Pro !!
Now I can happily return the Libre.

Thanks to the forum for all the questions, answers, posts, reviews.... even the negative when it appears. Makes one feel good about the decision.,

I dont know why I passed the PP over in my initial search? Momentary brain freeze I guess.

Great support group, always improving product (without having to buy upgrades), etc... now I'm gushing aren't I, haha.

Crap.... now I got to wait for it to arrive !

Thanks again !
cancelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Congratulations! I think you'll really enjoy it!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Congratulations on taking the plunge Cancelx. Why not take advantage of all the freebies and other generous Read an Ebook Week special offers here to stock up on reading for when your PocketPro arrives. Twenty five pay-what-you like (or pay nothing at all) novels in the link in my sig line below for instance. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Welcome as an official Member of our band!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx View Post
I finally managed to buy the Pocket Pro !!
Now I can happily return the Libre.

Thanks to the forum for all the questions, answers, posts, reviews.... even the negative when it appears. Makes one feel good about the decision.,

I dont know why I passed the PP over in my initial search? Momentary brain freeze I guess.

Great support group, always improving product (without having to buy upgrades), etc... now I'm gushing aren't I, haha.

Crap.... now I got to wait for it to arrive !

Thanks again !
Dear cancelx:

I know very well how long you wrestled with this decision! I know you had your doubts. I think VERY soon you will see that you made an incredible decision here and bought a great device that will please you as you love it.

You are just in time! The new eBook Store should be ready by March 16 and I pray I can finally announce it. You can start to build your library! It will also have all the latest bestsellers under one button and will give you more than 200,000 PAY eBooks of every genre. AND... the best part is every single eBook in there (free or pay) will definitely display on your Pocket PRO (not a single worry about format)!!

I never thought it would happen; but I am proud to have you join our happy band!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
yankgirl
Connoisseur
yankgirl is on a distinguished road

Device: iPhone, iPad 2, PPP(purple pocket pro) Nook Tablet, K4 & Kindle Fire!
Congrats Cancelx!! I ordered mine the other day and it's on it's way too!!! Well it's technically not mine - I did get it for my mom....but I don't see why I can't have 2 readers (I have a kindle too)?!

Now to *patiently* wait (stalk) the FedEx man's arrival!
yankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
If your dog can Kindle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankgirl View Post
Congrats Cancelx!! I ordered mine the other day and it's on it's way too!!! Well it's technically not mine - I did get it for my mom....but I don't see why I can't have 2 readers (I have a kindle too)?!

Now to *patiently* wait (stalk) the FedEx man's arrival!
Dear yankgirl:

If your dog can handle a Kindle; he will love the Pocket PRO!

It is great seeing you posting!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote