Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
Sea Dubya
Sea Dubya began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Syntax for Saving Books to Disk

Please help me save books to disk in the format: (authors) - (series) - (title).
If the book is not a part of a series, then: (authors) - (title).

I am having trouble with the -- if the book is part of a series and the (title) is alway (title_sorted) which I do not want.

If anyone knows the exact syntax to do this, please let me know.

Thank You,
Sea Dubya
Sea Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:56 AM   #2
atjnjk
Zealot
atjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Please read this carefully. If you still can't find the answer, feel free to ask.
atjnjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dubya View Post
and the (title) is alway (title_sorted) which I do not want.
For this problem, see the tweak "# Control formatting of title and series when used in templates" (preferences -> tweaks). Set it to 'strictly_alphabetic'.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote