Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle paper white, kobo mini, nook glo, iPad 3
Got mine today

I got my prs 600 today. I found them at my local best buy complete with a very nice display. I was hoping to get a red one but they just got them in and only had black so I just got the black one it would have been my second choice for color. so far I really like it the screen glare doesnt bother me seems pretty similar to the glare on my kindle 2 and I love the touch screen features. I need to get a cover for it best buy had the sony covers not the ones with the light but I dont really care for the interior of them. I may cave and get one though anyways just so I have a cover. I also have the prs 300 and so far I like the 600 more then the kindle 2 and im torn with the 300 I like the 300s size. so for those of you in south dakota best buy in sioux falls has the prs 600 prs 300 and covers for both in stock except the ac adaptor but you can get that at target.
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF

Yea, congratulations, weasty! It's always fun to get new toys..
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert