Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #1
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
KBoards forum ruined

The KBoards forum changed their software platform. The new one is horrible.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:30 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
It was already horrible. I have not visited KBoards for a long time.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2021, 11:56 PM   #3
NiMa
Evangelist
NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiMa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Glo HD, Touch C/B, Mini, Glo, Aura SE, Clara HD, KT
Strange still... I didn't know about KBoards until yesterday, and I found their website, well, pretty old-looking but still welcoming, and today it has just changed!
But I agree with you @LDB, not a very good design for that kind of website.
NiMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 03:17 PM   #4
bs10000
Connoisseur
bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bs10000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I haven't been on kboards in years except for a stop in when I heard Harvey died. Old news I'm sure, but it looks like the site has a different owner. When I looked at the full forum listing at least I could see how to navigate it. Don't know that it is an improvement but the old site was kind of clunky.
bs10000 is offline   Reply With Quote