Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
(ebay) Refurbished Nook Simple Touch $59.99

This is the lowest price I've seen lately. Sold by B&N.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barnes-Noble...item19d04a5e50
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
435 sold...and look at all the new users that have bought one! Or more. Yikes, some people have bought 30. I wonder what sort of profit they are looking to get when they resell, $20?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

$20 ... maybe even $10. The price may go up to $79.

I wonder if they are overseas buyers, online resellers or flea market sellers.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now over 2100 sold.

I don't see that they are shipping internationally.

I wonder if all the people who are buying 10, 20, 30 at a time, think they are the only ones buying so many? I guess buyers can resell them on ebay and make them available internationally. Hey maybe I should do that! But no, it would be too tempting to keep one LOL
Old 04-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I wonder if 30 is the maximum quantity allowed.
Advert
Old 04-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #6
addheat
addheat began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3G (Stanza)
errrr.... just bought 7 for resell
i think BN trying to finish their stock as nook glow is coming in...
addheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #7
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by addheat View Post
errrr.... just bought 7 for resell
i think BN trying to finish their stock as nook glow is coming in...
What price will you resell them for and where?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #8
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I wonder about that too. With as many big lots that have been sold, if these people turn around and try to resell them on ebay, the market is going to be absolutely flooded. That will drive the price down and lower the profit margin.